Amarnath Yatra By Helicopter
Pay obeisance to Baba Barfani or Amarnath Ji by visiting the holy cave where he narrated the story of immortality or the Amar Katha to Maa Parvati.
With our 3 days Amarnath Yatra tour package by Helicopter from Baltal, embark on pilgrimage to Amarnath Cave for darshan of the ice lingam that forms naturally in the month of shravan (July - August).
Day 1:Srinagar - Sonmarg
Upon arrival in Srinagar you will be picked up from Srinagar airport and assisted in a smooth transfer to Sonamarg for overnight stay in the hotel booked as per your requirements.
Day 2:Sonamarg - Baltal - Amarnath Cave
On the second day of your Amarnath Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter, you will be transferred to Neelgrath in Baltal by car. Neelrgath is where the helipad is located.
Weather permitiing, helicopters from Baltal operate between 6:00 Am to 5:00 PM. The helicopter ride will drop you at Panjtarni. The Amarnath Cave is located 6 KM further up from here.
From Panjtarni helipad, visit Amarnath Cave (6 K.M from Panjtarni) on foot (2 hrs walk), hitch a pony ride or you may even hire a palki.
The cave is a sea of tranquility and spirituality. Behold the massive shiv lingam which forms naturally of snow every year. Besides the massive shiv lingams are two smaller ice lingams which are believed to represent Ma Parvati and Lord Ganesha.
After darshan, come back to Panjtarni to take the ride back to Neelgrath Helipad in Baltal. From here, you will be transferred back to Srinagar to check into a deluxe houseboat. Dinner and overnight stay in houseboat in Srinagar.
After a leisurely breakfast, you will be assisted in a smooth transfer to the Srinagar airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in Sonmarg for 1 Night with breakfast & dinner
- Accommodation in House boat, Srinagar for 1 Night with breakfast & dinner
- Private Non AC Car provided for all transfers and half-day sightseeing
- Helicopter Ticket: Baltal - Panjtarni - Baltal.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
|No. of Pax||Price (INR)||Price (USD)|
|Min 02 Pax||16,200/- per person||$280/- per person|
|Min 04 Pax||14,500/- per person||$250/- per person|
|Min 06 Pax||13,500/- per person||$235/- per person|