Thailand which is located in Southeast Asia on the Gulf of Thailand and the Andaman Sea. The center of Thailand consists of flat plains no more than a few feet above sea level, watered by the Chao Phraya River and a number of smaller rivers and canals. Book your memorable Thailand tour package with Ghum India Ghum,explore Thailand like a traveller with our local expert.We offer Economical Thailand tour package
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 01: Bangkok - Pattaya
After arriving in Bangkok to meet our local representative, we will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to PATTAYA, a beautiful beach destination. PATTAYA is a perfect place to explore around under coconut trees, white sandy beaches and crystal waters. Interested travelers will be happy to know that the nightlife of PATTAYA is one of the most happening in the world. You can enjoy the evening at leisure either go for (Optional tour Alcazar show), a world-famous cabaret show which is famous across world. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats, megawatts of pulsating sound, a state-of-the-art light & sound system and ultra-modern computer technology, the Alcazar is aunique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors. Return to your hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Pattaya
After have breakfast, Normal/speed-boat your way to Coral Island through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters for a more personal experience. After a relaxing time at the island, return and relish upon a sumptuous Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and comfortably stay overnight at the hotel. (Optional Tour All water activities mentioned above on extra cost which is not part of package)
Day 03 Pattaya - Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed back to Bangkok. Check-In hotel at Bangkok. Day will be leisure. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel & get ready for Bangkok city tour including (a temple and city tour to experience another side to Bangkok thats rewarding, intriguing, memorable and waiting for you to discover it. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples). This vacation, let us take you to some of Bangkok most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Po, (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok). Rest day will be leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Departure
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon and proceed to the airport to board the return flight.
- 02 Night accommodation at PATTAYA
- 02 Night accommodation at Bangkok
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Return transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport) by SIC basis
- Coral Island tour with lunch by SIC
- Half day Bangkok city tour on SIC
- Airport taxes included
- Thailand visa charge exclusive
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
Season Bangkok or Similar
Season Pattaya or Similar