Best of Malaysia
When it comes to international tour packages, Malaysia tour packages are in great demand nowadays. Spread over 329,847 square Kms, Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy situated in Southeast Asia.
Malaysia holiday tour lets you have opportunity of affluent cultural, incredible natural beauty, stunning beaches, architectural diversity, couple of tropical rain-forests and much more. If you are looking for a memorable holiday in one of the most delightful travel destinations of the world; heading to Malaysia is certainly a right choice. Because of being populated by countless ethnic groups such as Malays, Indians, Chinese and various other indigenous people, this beautiful country is a scintillating and bustling center of races and religions.
National parks of Malaysia are fantabulous destinations for passionate lovers of trekking, wildlife, river rafting as well as cave discovery. Other than this, a tour to Malaysia allows tourists exploring myriad of attractions in a hassle-free manner. Cameron Highlands, Georgetown Inner City, Taman Negara, Pulau Tioman, Mount Kinabalu, Petronas Twin Towers, Langkawi, Perhentian Islands, Sepilok Rehabilition Centre, Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Gunung Mulu National Park are some of the major tourist attractions in Malaysia that will definitely leave you stunned.
Day 01 : Arrive Kualalumpur
Upon arrival at KLIA airport in Kaulalumpur , you are met and transferred to your pre-booked hotel.Day free to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Kualalumpur
After breakfast at the hotel.today go for full day city tour . You will tour the busy city center and witness the longest painting in the world on the walls of the Pudu Jail and cruise along Independence Square before driving through Chinatown. Drive up to the King s Palace and the river confluence at Masjid Jamek, where Kuala Lumpur was founded. Visit the National Monument, which was built in dedication to the fallen heroes. Witness a fine Moorish Architecture from the 19th Century in Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Railway Station. Catch a glimpse of the National Mosque. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Kualalumpur-Penang
After breakfast, Departure transfer to the airport to board flight for Penang. Upon arrival at Penang you are met and transferred to your pre-booked hotel.rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Penang
After breakfast, go for city tour of PenangYou can go out on a shopping spree or visit the various temples and beaches of this lovely city. Overnight at the hotel
Day 05 : Penang-Langkawi
After breakfast, departure transfer to ferry for Langkawi. Arrive at Langkawi and transfer you to your pre-booked hotel.Relax and spend the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 : Langkawi
After breakfast, go for city tour of Langkawi. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 : Langkawi-Penang
After breakfast, check out from hotel to to catch your ferry for Penang then from Penang to home
- Comprehensive Package for 6 Nights/ 7 Days in Deluxe Room
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- Bed Tea / Evening Tea.
- Indian / America Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers in private air conditioned Car.
- All travel & sightseeing in private air conditioned Car.
- Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
- Transportation by Private car for the entire tour .
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Visa fee
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
Hotel Sky Express or similar
Hotel Sentral Georgetown or similar