This tour package by Ghum India Ghum is customize for those who want to visit the Religious place like Pashupatinath, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa & Budhanilakantha and many more place.
Day 01 : Kathmandu Tour
On arrival at Tribhuvan Intl. airport Kathmandu for Scenic tour of Kathmandu & Pokhara pass through custom & immigration and later meet our representative to transfer to the respective hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure on your own. Overnight in Kathmandu.
The Pashupatinath Temple is the largest Hindu temple and is considered to be the holiest of all Hindu Temples. This is a two-tiered golden temple with four silver doorways, hundreds of Shiva linga's shrines and holy symbols. It is located on the holy river Bagmati, 6 km east of Kathmandu . Non- Hindus are not allowed into this temple.
It is believed that this temple was built long before the Christian era begin. The Pashupati Temple was built in the fifth century and later renovated by Malla kings, Its original beauty still remains with the beautifully sculpted stone sculptures found here. Thousands of Hindus come each year on Shivaratri.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Early Morning Mount Everest Flight (Optional). After having breakfast sightseeing tours of Kathmandu city including Pashupatinath, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa & Budhanilakantha (Sleeping Vishnu), durbar square. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Kathmandu - Bhaktapur
After breakfast visit on 3 hrs excursion of Baktapur. Evening on leisure. In evening one can also choose to try their lady luck in Casino. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Kathmandu drop at airport.
End of your Scenic Tour of Nepal. After breakfast transfer to the Airport to connect your flight.
- Comprehensive Package for 3 Nights/ 4 Days in Deluxe Room
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- Bed Tea / Evening Tea.
- Indian / America Breakfast.
- All travel & sightseeing in private air conditioned Car.
- Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
- Transportation by Private car for the entire tour .
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
|Cities||StandardHotels||Deluxe Hotels||Super Deluxe|
|Kathmandu||Phuspati palza||Inderani himalaya||Lord Miraj inn|