Day 01 NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) - DARJEELING
Pick up at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Darjeeling (7100ft / 110 kms / 03hrs). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 02 DARJEELING CITY TOUR
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (at around at 4am) to morning view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather ) on your way back visit Batasia Loop & Ghoom Monastery. After Breakfast city tour of Darjeeling visit Padmaja Naidu Himalaya Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountainering Institute, (Closed on Thursday), Happy Valley Tea Estate, Tenzing Rock & Gombu Rock & Tibetan Refugee Self - Help Center (Closed on Sunday). After lunch visit White Pagoda, Lalkothi (D.G.H.C.Assembly not allowed inside), Ava Art Gallery, Dirham Temples & Natural History Museum & Rock Garden. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03 MIRIK EXCURSIONS
Full day Sight Seeing of Mirik (Mirik is a beautiful small hill station with a beautiful Natural lake over viewing of Mighty Kanchenjunga (Third Highest Peak in the world) at the height of around 5,500 ft. Boating at the lake or Horse Riding in the bank of Lake are available. The Journey to Darjeeling to Mirik through lush green forests and tea gardens is really mesmerizing) & Pashupati market in Nepal. Back to hotel & Night stay at hotel.
Day 04 NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB AIRPORT
After breakfast leave Darjeeling and proceed towards - NJP railway station/Bagdogra Airport (110 kms / 3 hrs) for your onward journey.
- Comprehensive Package for 3 Nights/ 4 Days in Deluxe Room
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- Indian / America Breakfast.
- All travel & sightseeing in private air conditioned Car.
- Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
- Transportation by Private car for the entire tour
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Camera Charges & Snorkeling.
- Airfare/Ship fare.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
|LUXURY||VICEROY / ITC FORTUNE RESORT / RJ RESORT/ CEDAR INN|
|PREMIUM||GYMKHANA RESORT/ANAND PALACE|
|DELUXE||SUN FLOWER/KRISHNA RESIDENCY / THE RETREAT|
|STANDARD||NORTH STAR / HOTEL MOHIT / HOTEL SHAMBHU / SONAR BANGLA / HOTEL SEVEN SEVENTEEN|
|BUDGET||DARJEELING PALACE /CRYSTAL PALACE/SHANTI PALACE|