Muktinath Yatra by Flight
The famous temple of Muktinath lies in the district of Mustang. Muktinath is a pilgrimage place for both Buddhist and Hindu. It is situated 48 km north east of Jomsom at an altitude of about 3749 m. Its main shrine is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to lord Vishnu. Behind the temple there are 108 waterspouts cast in the shape of cow headed pour holy water. Here lots of pilgrimage takes bath from the ice-cold holy water. The temple is situated on a high mountain range. During the festival of Janai Purnima, Hindu devotees gather here to pay homage to lord Muktinath. Another famous temple of Jwaladevi, the goddess of flame, is situated about hundred meters south of Muktinath.
There are two ways to get to Muktinath from Kathmandu. Either take a direct flight from Kathmandu via Pokhara to Jomsom, hike for a couple of hours via Kagbeni or trek all the way from Pokhara. There is also an air service from Pokhara to Jomsom.
Pashupati is one of the four most important religious sites in Asia for Shiva devotees. The Pashupatinath Temple is the largest Hindu temple and is considered to be the holiest of all Hindu Temples. This is a two-tiered golden temple with four silver doorways, hundreds of Shiva linga's shrines and holy symbols. It is located on the holy river Bagmati, 6 km east of Kathmandu . Non- Hindus are not allowed into this temple.
It is believed that this temple was built long before the Christian era begin. The Pashupati Temple was built in the fifth century and later renovated by Malla kings, Its original beauty still remains with the beautifully sculpted stone sculptures found here. Thousands of Hindus come each year on Shivaratri.
Day 01: Gorakhpur - Pokhara via Lumbini
In morning drive to Pokhara before that visit Lord Budha birth place - Lumbini. On arrival at Pokhara evening is free. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 02: Pokhara - MuktinathIn morning transfer to Pokhara airport to take flight to Jomsom. On arrival visit to Muktinath by Jeep, conduct pooja, darshan and back to Jomsom. overnight in Jomsom.
Day 03: Jomsom - Pokhara
In morning take flight from Jomsom to Pokhara. On arrival visit attractions of Pokhara like Bindhbasini temple, Seti river, Gupteshwar cave, Davis fall, Fewa lake and Barahi devi temple. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara - Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu. On the way visit manokamana devi temple by cable car(Optional). Evening is free. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 05: Kathmandu
After breakfast visit to Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath, Baudhnath, budhanilkant. Later evening free for shopping. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu - Sonauli
After breakfast start journey to Border after ultimate experience of Nepal.Overnight in Border.
Day 07: Gorakhpur
In morning drop at Gorakhpur railway station.
- Comprehensive Package for 7 Nights/ 8 Days in Deluxe Room
- Pokhara to Jomson return flight transfers.
- Jomson to Muktinath in shared jeepWelcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- Indian / America Breakfast.
- All travel & sightseeing in private air conditioned Car.
- Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
- Transportation by Private car for the entire tour .
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
|Kathmandu||Phuspati palza||Inderani himalaya||Lord Miraj Inn|
|Pokhara||Golden Gate/River Park||Hotel Land Mark||Splendid view|
* All Other stay in Similar type of hotels