Shirdi, Aurangabad Tour
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 1: Mumbai - Shirdi
Upon arrival at the Mumbai Airport, you will be transferred to Shirdi, which is located around 193 kilometers from Mumbai airport and takes around 4 hours. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day in leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Shirdi.
Day 2: Shirdi
Post a leisurely breakfast in the morning, visit the famous Sai Baba Temple. The rest of the day is free to explore the sights and sounds of Shirdi. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Shirdi - Aurangabad
Post breakfast in the morning; leave from Shirdi to Aurangabad .On the way, visit famous Shani Shingnapur Temple, which is around 168 km from Shirdi. Later Visit the famous Ellora Caves which is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It represents the epitome of Indian rock-cut architecture. In the evening, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Aurangabad - Ajanta caves
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on a full day excursion to Ajanta Caves. The Ajanta Caves have been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1983. Here you can enjoy excellent view and perspective of the Kailash temple by climbing up the hill around it. It has immense size covers twice the area of the Pantheon in Athens and 1.5 times as high. In the evening, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Aurangabad - Mumbai (Departure)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out of the hotel and get transferred to Mumbai airport for onwards journey.
- Comprehensive Package for 4 Nights/ 5 Days in Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast during the stay.
- Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
- Transportation by Private car for the entire tour .
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..