Day 01 :- ARRIVE PORT-BLAIR
Pick up from Port Blair Airport in the morning & transfer to hotel. After Lunch proceed for the nearest Beach (9Kms) from Port Blair. The Crescent shaped Corbyns Cove ideal for swimming & Bathing. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail. Night stay at hotel.
Day 02 :- PORT-BLAIR
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSSISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deers & Peacocks.Smritika Museum,records the life of its political prisoners. Excursion to North Bay( Coral Island)with Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling one can explore the Coral reefs underneath. Harbour Crusing,visit the Viper Island named after A British Shipping Vessel that wreaked off its Shore.Its History involves the local prison which was built in 1867,whos heart touching gallows & torture posts still can be seen.Night stay at hotel.
Day 03:- PORT BLAIR/HAVELOCK
Havelock Island,54 Kms from Port Blair is the most popular among visitors as it is developed as per the requirement of the tourists. Catch the morning ferry to Havelock.visit, visit the famous RadhanagarBeach,has been marked as one of the best in Asia. Overnight stay at Havelock in a sandy Beach Resort.
Day 04 :- HAVELOCK – PORT BLAIR
After Breakfast check out from hotel. Spend the leisure time at the adjacent Beach.Catch the afternoon ferry for Port Blair.(OPTIONAL-visit the Elephant Beach for Snorkeling/Glass bottom ride. One can explore the underwater Marine life with variety of colour Fishes and Corals). Night stay in hotel at Port Blair.
Day 05 :- PORT BLAIR
After Breakfast Sight seeing Port Blair, visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, Designed specially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreded name of Kala Pani, One of the oldest & Asias largest- Chatam Shaw Mill ,established by Britishers in 1836.Anthrolopological Museum Sheds Light on the Islands Tribal Inhabitants, Fisharies Museam displays hundreds of species of unusual Fish,Corals & Shells, Samudrika-Naval Marine Museum has superb display of marine Life, Sagarika.The Cottage Industry for shopping. After Lunch visit Chidiya Tapu- The Southernmost tip of South Andaman bout 31 kms from Port Blair- generally known as the Bird Island covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath taking sunset – all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. Optional Activities- Swimming, Trekking & picnic spot.Night stay at hotel.
Day 06 :- TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
Transfer to Airport at appropriate time.
- Ac Accommodation.
- Non Alcoholic welcome drink on arrival at the Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at Port Blair and Havelock.
- All transfers in an AC Private Vehicle at Port Blair(Enjoy/Similar)
- All transfers at Havelock Island by Ac Private Vehicle (Enjoy/Similar)
- Return Trip to Havelock from Port Blair by Private ferry/Govt ferry
- All Entry/ferry tickets at sightseeing places
- All Excursions in a general ferry.
- Meet and Greet on arrival / departure.
- Govt.Service Tax.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
If you’d like to chat about India or need help finding a holiday to suit you we’re very happy to help.
Ghum India Ghum team.
+91-8860139194 / 9971089194