Winter is around the corner and it’s nigh time we pile up our bags, and go out to experience the shudder. December & January are the month when pleasant amalgamates with chill and creates a new fetus known as Whoopee! These stunning places in India in December can turn your regular trip into a novel discovery that you’ve been yearning for since long. We have found the best stunning places in India to visit in December & January to make winters an epic affair.
1. Sonamarg,Jammu and Kashmir: See the beginning of snowfall in December as you go near the glacial sighting in this winter wonderland.The conditions at the meadow of gold, Sonamarg, drops down to subzero levels during this month.
See the undiscovered Thajiwas glacier, situated only 7 kms.Sleigh rides, snowboarding and skiing are one of the best things to do in December here. Sport or wear a red Santa Claus coat and hop onto a sledge singing ‘jingle bells’ with breathtaking hills in the backdrop.
2. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: Snow-capped Himalayan peaks & green pastures surround Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. You can enjoy a heritage walk through Shimla’s Victorian-era architecture, labyrinthine bazaars & lengthy pedestrian shopping promenade. You will encounter immense peace beyond the crowd of Shimla. Click the perfect selfies with your loved one at the most romantic honeymoon destinations in India in December. Go for a joyride at the Winter Sports Festival in Shimla—enjoy the natural ice-skiing and hanging balloons.
3. Leh,Ladakh Leh-Ladakh is a land like no other. Bordered by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalaya and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two other, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range.The beaut of the situation cannot be conveyed in language.Right from gompas to the sensational momos, the superabundance of attractions to visit makes this city make it paradise on earth.It is pronounced that only in Ladakh can a man sitting in the sunshine with his feet in the shade suffer from sunstroke and frostbite at the same time.The place has so many surprises together that one can’t help but be awed.
4. Goa, India: Goa is amongst the most popular spots to visit in winter in India. The casinos in Goa become wilder during this month, which is why the place received its name as the ‘Las Vegas in India’. The fireworks and the trance music with sand tickling your toes is the best feeling you can have during winter! The list does not stop here—loudest EDM party, feast of St. Francis Xavier, VH1 Supersonic and Sunburn Music Festival come complimentary.The space has exactly everything to offer what you require from a kick ass Christmas and New Year.
5. Rann Of Kutch, Gujarat December is the best time to explore the white desert to watch the salt turn blue under the moonlight sky. A stop at a tent in the outskirts of Dhordo village is an enthralling experience. Kutch becomes alive in December with loads of celebrations—The Kutch Festival. The only festival which continues for two long months is deemed in this salty land. Travel to the RannUtsav for an everlasting experience.
If want to see beauty of India visit in winter and enjoy these beautiful & famous tourist places and let us know your view on this article in comment box below or
In post Covid-19 world people will be more keen to live closer to mother nature and want go to places where there will less crowded place and where they can learn more about how to live happily even with limited resource. You can book your cabs in North from GrabACab which is a car rental company in delhi . You can use the noida hotel for your stay which is a budget hotel in Noida
Writer Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav) |Founder Ghum India Ghum
Follow me on Instagram: @sauravsankrit
Follow me on Twitter: @isaurav_sankrit