Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days (4N/5D)
Duration: 5 Days (4 Nights/5 Days)
5 Days (4 Nights/5 Days)
Our Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days is tailor-made for first-time visitors, inviting you to embark on an exceptional journey through Northern India, exploring the unparalleled charm of the Golden Triangle, a three-city circuit encompassing the captivating cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Each city's iconic, blending history and modernity in its own unique way.
In Delhi, unravel the new face of India, with presidential buildings harmonizing with centuries-old heritage, marked by monuments that reminisce about the Mughal era and its evolution. Moving away from the capital, trace the historical trail down to Agra and Jaipur, where you’ll unfold the royal side of India. Witness timeless architectural beauties such as the Taj Mahal in Agra and Jaipur’s regal hill forts and palaces, with the added charm of Fatehpur Sikri along the route from Agra to Jaipur.
Experience the essence of India on this seamless and enriching adventure with us in just 5 days. At Ghum India Ghum, regardless of your travel purpose, whether to unwind, explore or immerse yourself culturally, we tailor your journey to unlock the vibrant tapestry on all fronts. So why wait? Book your Golden Triangle Tour 5 days today and embark on a journey of a lifetime.
Itinerary At Glance:
|Arrival In Delhi
|Sightseeing in Delhi and Drive To Agra
|Sightseeing in Agra and Drive To Jaipur
|Sightseeing in Jaipur
|Return to Delhi and Departure
Things-To-Do: Old Delhi Exploration, Enjoy Savory Street Food, Cycle Rickshaw Ride, Visit to Museums, Shopping
Upon your arrival at Delhi airport, our representative will warmly welcome you at exit gate #5 for the Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days. Enjoy a full-day exploration, starting with the charm of Old Delhi— Birla Temple, Raj Ghat, a drive past the historic Red Fort, and the grandeur of Jama Masjid. Explore Chandni Chowk and the Spice Market with an optional rickshaw ride. After a delightful lunch, discover New Delhi’s wonders— Qutub Minar, India Gate, and the architectural marvels along Rashtrapati Bhawan and lotus temple. Return to your hotel, savoring the cultural tapestry of Delhi. An enchanting overnight stay awaits.
Note: Red Fort, Lotus Temple and Humayun Tomb are closed on Mondays.
Things-To-Do: Tonga Ride, Mehtab Bagh, Mughal Heritage Walk, Savor Famous Sweets of Agra (Don’t Miss Agra Ka Petha)
Begin your second day of the Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days with a hearty breakfast. Drive to Agra and check into your pre-booked hotel upon arrival. In the afternoon, explore the iconic Taj Mahal, a UNESCO Heritage Site and a symbol of eternal love. Marvel at its architectural magnificence, especially under the moonlight. Visit the Agra Fort, another UNESCO site and the second most famous monument in Agra, built by Emperor Akbar with red sandstones. If time allows, explore the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah, also known as the Baby Taj Mahal. Conclude the day with an overnight stay in Agra.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
Things-To-Do: Jodha Bai Palace, Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaja
On the third leg of the Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days, savor a delectable and mouthwatering breakfast at the hotel. Embark on a scenic drive to Jaipur, renowned as the Pink City, meticulously designed to symbolize the nine divisions of the universe. En route, explore Fatehpur Sikri, a well-preserved red sandstone ghost town and former capital of Mughal ruler Akbar. Continue to Jaipur, a historic city with an architectural legacy blending Hindu, Mughal, and Western influences. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2019, Jaipur welcomes you for a relaxing evening after check-in. Enjoy your night stay in the Pink City.
Things-To-Do: Elephant Ride & Camel Ride, Hot Air Balloon Ride, Chokhi Dhani
On the 4th day of Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days, begin your Jaipur exploration after breakfast with a visit to the magnificent Amber Fort, reaching early to avoid crowds. Explore its vast expanse and historical gems like Sheesh Mahal. Move on to the enchanting Jal Mahal, a palace in the middle of Man Sagar lake. After lunch, marvel at the architectural marvel of Hawa Mahal, designed for the royal family's discreet views. Discover the City Palace, the official residence of the present-day Royal family, and the astronomical wonders of Jantar Mantar. Conclude your day with visits to Albert Hall and the Instagram-worthy Patrika Gate before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaipur.
As your trip concludes, pack your memories of the Incredible India journey after a healthy breakfast. Check-out from your Delhi hotel, and our driver cum representative will ensure a timely transfer to the airport according to your return flight schedule. During this journey, reminisce about your experiences in India and its rich culture. Head back to your home with a lifetime of cherished memories. Before you go, share your feedback and write a review for Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days with Ghum India Ghum, ensuring others can also relish the exceptional services provided during your visit.
- Accommodation:Double/ or twin sharing in specified or similar hotels.
- Stay:1 night in Delhi, 1 night in Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur.
- Meal Plan:CPAI (Room + Breakfast)
- Guided Tours: English-Speaking Guide in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
- Amber Fort Experience:Elephant Ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur (subject to availability)
- Transportation:All transfers by air-conditioned private car
- Sightseeing:All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport Services:Pick-Up and Drop-Off Facilities
- Charges: Parking, Tolls, Inter-State Taxes, Driver Allowance, and All Hotel Taxes
- Amenities:500 ml of packaged water per person
- Pricing: Package cost for two people traveling together
- Website Details: Costing based on standard hotels; Email us for upgraded hotel packages
For Solo Travelers Paid Extra 180 US
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Meals: Meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Adventure Activities: All charges related to adventure activities
- Fees: Entry fees to all monuments and palaces
- Unspecified Expenses: Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage: At hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc
- Personal Expenses: All items of a personal nature
- Natural Calamities: Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
- Tax and Fuel Increase: Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to a rise in surface transport costs
- Festive Charges: Mandatory X-mas/New Year Eve Supplementary Charges that Should Be Paid by the Guest Directly to the Concerning Hotels
|Deluxe (3* Prem)
|The White Tulip
Discover Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days in Style With Our Convenient Car & Coach Rental Services:
Embark on a seamless and comfortable journey with our car and coach rental services Whether you're exploring the streets of Delhi, Agra or Jaipur, our top-notch rentals are tailored to meet your travel needs with the best prices and connectivity across cities. Choose from a diverse fleet of vehicles, including affordable to luxury options, each accompanied by well-dressed and well-managed chauffeurs. Book your preferred car now and make every mile of your journey exceptional.
Want To Make Golden Triangle Tour Uniquely Yours? Explore our Customisation Options!
At Ghum India Ghum, we understand the importance of a personalized tour experience. That's why we invite you to customize your Golden Triangle Tour with us. Tailor the itinerary, adjust durations, and personalize your stay in each city based on your preferences. To make this process easy, we provide a user-friendly enquiry form where you can specify your desires. Our reasonable rates ensure that your customized journey is not just memorable but also affordable.
- After booking 15% cancellation charges will be mandatory applicable.
- 30% cancellation charges, if cancelled 30 days before the tour departure date.
- 40% cancellation charges, if cancelled 30-15 days before the tour departure date.
- 85% Cancellation charges, if cancelled 15-10 days before the tour departure date.
- 10 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND
- No refund for after starting or middle of the tour.
- Flight Ticket Cancellation as per Airlines rule.
Golden Triangle tour and a date with the Indian Tigers
Golden Triangle with Bharatpur and Sariska
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.