Jaisalmer is another popular tourist place in Rajasthan. The world-famous tourist place is located in the Heart of the Thar Desert and near the Pakistan border. Jaisalmer city is also known as the Golden City of Rajasthan. The city is 575 km away from Rajasthan capital, Jaipur. Tourism plays a major role in the economy of the district. However, to make your trip easy and enjoyable, you should hire travel agencies in Jaisalmer.
Jaisal Rawal led Jaisalmer city during the 12th century; the city was named after his name. Jaisalmer city is famous for Rajasthani dance forms, folk songs, and also its most beautiful places. It is said that Jaisalmer is one such place where the forts are alive. If you want to visit Jaisalmer easily, you should hire the best tour Operator in Jaisalmer.
- The Jaisalmer Fort: Jaisalmer Fort is the main attraction of this city. The fort is also famous as the name of Golden Fort or Sonar Quila. Maharaja Jaisal Rawal built this golden fort. The fort was manufactured in classic or Rajasthani architectural style. The Jaisalmer fort is a famous UNESCO world heritage site. The best time to visit this fort is early morning.
- Bada Bagh: The Bada Bagh, also popular as Barabagh, is a big garden. The popular garden was built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Bada Bagh was established as a monumental for the Nobel fighters who fought for the city.
- Gadiser Lake: In your Golden City tour, you must visit this lake. Raja Rawal Jaisal built the lake. The lake is surrounded by beautiful temples, chhatris, and holy shrines. One of the best things to do in Gadiser Lake is watch the sound and light show.
- Patwan Ki Haveli: Patwan Ki Haveli is one of the best places to visit in Jaisalmer. This haveli was built by Guman Chand Patwa- one of the famous dealers in the city. These Havelis walls are decorated beautifully, the corridors are large, and all these things make the Havelis one of the best places in Jaisalmer. However, if you want to have full knowledge of this place and to visit it easily, consider hiring travel agents in Jaisalmer.
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli: The haveli was built by Salim Singh. This haveli roof was built in the form of a peacock. This haveli structure is different from other similar architecture. This is one of the best places to visit in Jaisalmer.
- Desert National Park: The desert national park is one of the largest animal homes. In this park, you will see some desert animals and birds. You will spot the birds in the early morning and the time the sunset. Surely this park is the best tourist place in Jaisalmer.
- Mandir Place: The Mandir palace is also known as Badal Palace. It has five storied. This palace was designed by Muslim craftsmen and looked like Tazia Tower.
- Kuldhara: Kuldhara is an abandoned village in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. It is located 18 km away from the main Jaisalmer city. It is also called a hunted ghost town. But the village is a major tourist destination in Jaisalmer.
Apart from these places, there are many famous places present in Jaisalmer, and to visit them hassle-free, you must hire a tour and travel in Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer has been a famous tourist destination in Rajasthan for many past years. If you want to explore the historical period, consider Ghum India Ghum, one of the best travel companies in Jaisalmer, and make your Jaisalmer trip unforgettable.
If you’d like to chat about visit India or need help finding a holiday to suit you we’re very happy to help.
Ghum India Ghum Travel Agency in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ghum India Ghum – Travel Agent in Delhi | Tour Operator in Delhi
Grab a cab :- Delhi’s best car rental company
Ghum India Ghum team.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org