New year is round the corner and most people are planning for a family holiday trip because most of the offices are closed during this time, schools and colleges are also closed for Winter break. This is the best time to explore most parts of India during December end because the weather is neither too cold nor too hot. Ghum India Ghum which is a leading travel agency in Delhi and Travel agents in delhi is here with a list of best tour packages for winters in India. Keeping on-going covid19 scenario in our country we will advise you to opt for private tours only. December end is the best time to see snowfalls in hill stations, Also best time to go on road trips in Rajasthan exploring the Thar desert and culture of Rajasthan. December is also the best time to spend quality time with your loved ones at the beaches in India. Ghum India Ghum is a leading tour operator in Delhi for luxury travelers, couple travelers, family travelers.
1) Delhi Agra and Jaipur:- This is one of the most bookable tours during this time and because Delhi is well connected from most of the places in India and Delhi is the starting point of this tour. Delhi is divided into two parts Old Delhi and New Delhi. Old Delhi is famous for narrow lanes and mughal era monuments and New Delhi is popular for modern buildings , malls , govt buildings and broad roads. Agra is home to the iconic Taj Mahal and Jaipur is the Pink City of India and Capital city of Rajasthan. Stay at The Noida Corporate suites which is best hotel in noida sector 62 on your Delhi/ ncr stay.
2) Best of Rajasthan ( Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur):- Rajasthan is another such beautiful destination for year end travel, less crowded then other destinations and weather perfectly suited for road trips. Jaipur, Jodhpur and udaipur are three major destinations of Rajasthan and it is one of the best rajasthan tour packages.
3) Shimla Manali and Kasol:- This is another exciting destination for year end because both these beautiful hill stations attract millions of tourists every year. During December end most of the parts of Shimla and Manali are covered with snow, you are lucky that you may witness snowfall too. Kasol is famous for camping and acts as a gateway to several trekkings.
4) Kashi Circuit tour:- If you are religious and want to start the new year with the blessing of gods then this varanasi tour package is best suited for you. Kashi circuit tour covers all major religious places situated in and around Varanasi such as Gaya, Bodhgaya, Sarnath, Prayagraj, Ayodhya. Kashi Vishwanath Temple darshan became easy now after the recent inauguration of Kashi Vishwanath Dham Corridor or Kashi Vishwanath Corridor. contact Mithila banquet- best banquet halls in noida, banquet halls in noida for weddings, marriage banquet hall in noida
5) Chennai, Pondicherry and Mahabalipuram:- These are another exciting destination for family trips for the new year end. These three places are not only popular beach destinations of India but also important historical and cultural centers in India. Pondicherry is regarded as the 2nd best party capital of India after Goa. Mahabalipuram is a historical destination with very beautiful beaches and nowadays more like a resort town.
6) Andaman island tours:- Andman island is a group of several islands and the entire Andaman and Nicobar islands are blessed with mother nature. It’s difficult to choose any beautiful place in Andaman because all islands are beautiful and have breathtaking views. Visit Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island, three most popular islands of Andaman.
7) Dwarka and Somnath tour:- This is another religious tour to start your new year with god blessing these two important religious centers are situated in Gujarat Book cabs for tours with grab a cab which is a leading car rental company in Delhi
If you’d like to chat about visit India or need help finding a holiday to suit you we’re very happy to help.
Ghum India Ghum Travel Agency in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ghum India Ghum – Travel Agent in Delhi | Tour Operator in Delhi
Grab a cab :- Delhi’s best car rental company
Ghum India Ghum team.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org