Amarnath Yatra By Helicopter
Itinerary At Glance:
Amarnath is Hindu pilgrimage site devoted to Lord Shiva located in Jammu and Kashmir union territory of India, Lakhs of devotees visit this holy shrine every years. As per Hindu mythology Baba Barfani or Amarnath is the holy cave where Lord Shiva narrated story of immorality or Amar Katha to Goddess Parvati. This Holy cave is open only during summer time or month of shravan (July - August). Shiv Linga made of snow naturally formed here every year, Here devotee can reach by two way first one by trekking which takes lot of time, other way is by Helicopter or Amarnath yatra by helicopter our 2nights and 3days package is including helicopter tickets starting and Ending point is Srinagar.
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 01:- Srinagar to Sonamarg (90kms/ 2.5hrs)
On arrival at Srinagar airport, Meet and greet our friendly representative and drive to Sonamarg - famous hill station town situates at 2800 metres above see level. Sonamarg is surrounded by breathtaking Himalayan glaciers of Kashmir namely Machoi Glacier and Kolhoi Glacier, Amarnath Peak, Machoi Peak, etc. Sonmarg is located in a valley at the bank of Nallah Sindh river. On arrival check-in to hotel, rest of the free for relaxation. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02:- Sonamarg - Baltal - Amarnath Cave
This day get ready early morning and collect your packed breakfast from hotel and on your Amarnath Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter, Check out from hotel and you will be transferred to Neelgrath helipad located in Baltal by car. As per weather Condition, helicopters starts operating from Baltal between 6:00 Am to 5:00 PM. The helicopter will drop you at Panjtarni. The Amarnath Cave is located 6 KM further up from here you can reach to holy cave from here by trekking normally takes 2hrs or may go by Pony ride or by Palki. Worship the huge lord Shiv lingam which forms naturally of snow every year. Apart from the Shiv lingams are two smaller ice lingams which are believed to devoted Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha. This Holy cave is open only during summer time or month of shravan (July - August). Post Amarnath yatra tour return back to Neelgrath Helipad from there transfer to Baltal, From Balta you will be transferred to your Srinagar hotel. Overnight in Srinagar
Day 03:- Srinagar Local and drop
Post delicious breakfast at hotel, check out and do some half a day of local sightseeing of Srinagar that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar and later drop at Srinagar airport, Return home with lot of sweet memories of Spiritual Amarnath tour package.
- Accommodation On double/ Twin sharing in mentioned/similar hotels
- Meal Plan Will Be On Mapai (Room + Breakfast + Dinner ).
- 1N stay in Sonamarg, 1N in Srinaga
- All transfer in By Air Conditioned Private car.(Ac will not work on Hills)
- All sightseeing As Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- All Parkings,Toll
- Inter State Taxes
- Driver Allowance
- Helicopter Ticket: Baltal - Panjtarni - Baltal.
- All Hotel Taxes
- 500ml packaged water daily per person
- Package cost as per 02 person travelling together
- Website costing as per standard hotels, email us for upgraded hotels packages
For Solo Traveler Paid extra 100 USD Extra
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
|No. of Pax
|Min 02 Pax
|20,200/- per person
|$350/- per person
|Min 04 Pax
|18,500/- per person
|$250/- per person
|Min 06 Pax
|17,500/- per person
|$235/- per person
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.