Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is a dynamic city in southern India that offers a diverse range of attractions and experiences for visitors. The city is often referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India" due to its thriving IT industry, but it also has a rich cultural and historical heritage. Here's an overview of some prominent places to visit in Bangalore:
1. Bangalore Palace: A stunning Tudor-style palace with magnificent architecture and beautiful gardens.
2. Lalbagh Botanical Garden: An iconic garden with a vast collection of tropical plants, a serene lake, and the famous Glass House.
3. Cubbon Park: A sprawling park in the heart of the city, perfect for a leisurely stroll or picnic.
4. Vidhana Soudha: The seat of the Karnataka State Legislature, it's an impressive building with Indo-Saracenic architecture.
5. ISKCON Temple: A magnificent temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, known for its grandeur and spiritual atmosphere.
6. Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace: A historic wooden palace built by the famous Mysore ruler, Tipu Sultan.
and many more...
Bangalore's charm lies in its ability to seamlessly blend its modern, tech-savvy persona with its rich cultural heritage, making it a city with something for everyone to enjoy.
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.