Agra is famous for the Taj Mahal. Every year, thousands of people come to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal. But apart from the Taj Mahal in Agra, there were many other places to visit, and a tour operator in Agra can make your trip hassle-free, and hence, you can enjoy your trip with a free mind. So, you should hire the best travel companies in Agra to make your trip memorable. Well, one of the best travel companies in Agra is Ghum India Ghum.
The following are some of the most famous places of Agra that you must include in your tour list of Agra. Let’s explore them.
1. Taj Mahal: Almost all have seen the picture of the Taj Mahal in history books and on social media. The Taj Mahal is sitting on the southern shore of the Yamuna River in the Indian city of Agra. It was established by the Mughal king, Shah Jahan, in the year 1632. The Taj Mahal is one of the 7 wonders of the world and is built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
2. Agra Fort: Agra is not only famous for the Taj Mahal. The Agra tour is not complete without visiting the Agra fort. Agra fort is known as the Red Fort. After the visit to the Taj Mahal, the next destination is Agra Fort. It is the best option. At Agra Fort, you will see the remarkable building, Jahangir Mahal. Tourists also can see the central court, where the royal women spend their days.
3. Itimad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb: Among the best places to visit in Agra, Itimad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb is one of them. The tomb looked like a mini version of the Taj Mahal but had its own loveliness and charm. On the other bank (side of the Yamuna River, Itimad-ud-Daulah’s tomb is located. The baby Taj was the first structure that was completely built with marble stones.
4. Mehtab Bagh: The Mehtab Bagh is a square garden measuring 300 meters on each side of the Taj Mahal. The bag is also called Moonlight Garden. The Mehtab Bag is the only enduring garden in a dozen of the Mughal-built gardens in the whole area. In this place, you enjoy the amazing view of the sunset.
5. Fatepur Sikri: Fatepur Sikri is just one hour’s drive from the Taj Mahal. Fatepur city, 500 years ago, was the capital of the Mughal Empire, built by Akbar. The Fatepur Sikri is also listed in the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
6. Elephant Conservation and Care Centre: The elephant conservation and care center is one of Agra’s attractions. The center is located just 30 kilometers outside of Agra city. Here you can see more than 20 elephants that have been rescued. However, if you consider hiring travel agents in Agra, you can enjoy your visit more.
7. Akbar’s mausoleum: Located in Sikandra and just 15 km from the Taj Mahal, Akbar’s Mausoleum was built by Akbar.
8. Jama Masjid: Jahanara, the daughter of Shah Jahan, built the popular masjid; this masjid was built in the 17th century. The Jama Masjid is one of the biggest mosques in India. The mosque is one of the best-visited places in Agra.
Other than these places, there are many tourist places in Agra. If you visit Agra, hire the best travel agencies in Agra so that you can visit these places without any hassle. However, if you are looking for the best tour and travel in Agra, consider Ghum India Ghum.
If you’d like to chat about visit India or need help finding a holiday to suit you we’re very happy to help.
Ghum India Ghum Travel Agency in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ghum India Ghum – Travel Agent in Delhi | Tour Operator in Delhi
Grab a cab :- Delhi’s best car rental company
Ghum India Ghum team.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com