Nainital and Corbett tour
Duration: 4 Days
Itinerary At Glance:
This Nainital tour package with Jim Corbett jungle safari is perfect tour for weekend getaway from Delhi and you can explore Nainital which is most famous and biggest hill station and situated on Kumaon hills of Uttarakhand, Nainital is very popular destination for honeymoon, you can find lot of Nainital honeymoon packages, Next destination India 's First National Tiger Reserve forest, the Corbett National Park - is the oldest national park of India. Where you can go for Elephant ride or Morning jungle safari in Jim Corbett as well as evening jungle safari in Corbett, Also go for many recreational activities in luxury hotels in Corbett. Delhi to Jim corbett tour packages
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 01:- Arrival Delhi and Delhi to Nainital (300kms/7-8hrs)
On arrival at Delhi Railway station or Airport, Meet and greet our friendly driver come representative and later drive to Nainital which is most famous and biggest hill station of Kumaon region of Uttarakhand, Nainital act as gateway to beautiful Kumaon region also known as the jewel of Kumaon. It is located at an altitude of 2000 meters above sea level, City is situated around the beautiful Nainital lake. Post Long Journey on arrival transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Rest of the Day free for relaxing or exploring yourself.
Day 02:- Nainital Sightseeing tour
This morning post yummy breakfast at hotel, gear up for full day places to visit in Nainital tour, Nainital also known as city of lake, start with tour of Mallital tour, Tallital which have very splendid view, if time permits also go for tour of Bhimtal and Sattal lakes which have many breathtaking views, Post lunch visit famous and most fun filled Mall road of Nainital where you can go for Boat ride on Naini lake (own expense) also go for walking tour to Naina Devi Hindu Temple situated on north shore of Naini lake, There many sightseeing point which you can go by hiring local taxi from Mall road(own expense) such as lover point, Tiffin top, Snow view point, etc. Evening free for exploring mall road where you can try delicious from in many famous cafes. Post completion of best itinerary for Nainital tour, return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03:- Nainital to Corbett National Park (70kms / 2hrs)
This morning post tasty breakfast, next destination Jim Corbett which is famous for jungle expedition in India and It is also India's First National Tiger Reserve forest estd in 1936, Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest and earliest national park of India and was started as first as Hailey National Park with aim to preserve the endangered Royal Bengal tiger along with other animals. It is spread over more than 520 Square kilometre and located in between Nainital and Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand and it was named after Jim Corbett. On Arrival at Corbett and Check in to your resort in Corbett. Rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities, staying overnight at the resort in Corbett.
Day 04:- Corbett National Park Safari (optional tour) and Delhi Drop (240kms/5-6hrs)
This early morning proceeds for jungle safari tour or jeep safari in Corbett at 6:00 AM (additional cost, one needs to book it in advance) safari gypsy will come to the hotel for pickup . This is the most exciting day of the tour specially for wildlife and nature lovers. On your wildlife safari in Corbett here you will get a chance to see different animals. Jim Corbett homes to more than 250 tigers, density wise means 01 tiger in every 5kms of area, Other animals which are here are Asiatic Elephants, Sambar, Black Bear, Walking Deer and many more animals and migratory birds, inside massive Jim Corbett national park and later return back to the hotel in Corbett to have your healthy breakfastLater pack your bag and baggages with a promise of come back for Nainital Jim Corbett package. Proceed to Delhi Airport/Railway station on time to board your flight/train with a lot of sweet memories of your holidays
- Accommodation using on Double/Twin sharing Room
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- 01 dinner at Corbett Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & Offices during arrival and departure
- Surface Transportation by air-conditioned Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary. (ac will not work on Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included
- All sightseeing As Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
- 500ml packaged water daily per person
- Package cost as per 02 person travelling together
- Website costing as per standard hotels, email us for upgraded hotels package
For Solo Traveler Paid extra USD 169 Extra
Rate will be change during summer and New Year times in hill stations
- Peak Season Surcharges.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Jungle safari Charges.
- Entry. All Adventure Activities Charges
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels
Hotel will be same or Similar Category hotel depends on availability
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.