Noida is one of the best examples of perfect planned cities in India. Noida initially developed as an industrial city in the seventies and eighties to save Delhi from Industrial pollution. But Noida changed with time and today it is one of the biggest planned residential cities of India. You will be surprised to know that present day Noida has the 2nd most high rise buildings in India after Mumbai. Noida is hub for real estates and IT companies in North India. Most of the Major IT companies have their offices in Noida. Apart from IT companies, Noida is an important manufacturing hub in North India. Industrial companies are mostly situated in especially developed SEZ (Special Economic Zone) Areas. Most of the Delhi based national news channels have offices in Noida Film City and the UP government is also building a new and bigger Film City in Noida which generates huge employment opportunities in Noida. In This Blog we are here with Best Five Day Trips from Noida. For day trips you need a comfortable and relaxing stay, Noida offers you all types of stay options in from 5star to Budget one. The Noida Hotel is such one option which is a Best Budget hotel in Noida and a Couple Friendly hotel in Noida.
1) Same Day Taj Mahal Trip from Noida:- This is the most popular day trip from Delhi. Agra is home to UNESCO world Heritage site Taj Mahal which is regarded as one of the most beautiful monuments in the world. Taj Mahal is a symbol of love made of white marbles from Makrana in Rajasthan and built by Mughal King Shah Jahan in the memories of Beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Apart from TaJ Mahal another UNESCO Monument is Agra Fort made of Red Stone. Noida to Agra one side travel time is 3hrs via world class Yamuna Expressway.
2) Delhi sightseeing tour from Noida:- This is another exciting tour from Noida. You can go for a full day Delhi sightseeing tour from Noida. Places to visit in Delhi are mostly divided into three parts: Old Delhi, New Delhi and Central Delhi tours. Old Delhi offers tours of newly redeveloped Chandni Chowk market, Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat are places to visit on the Old Delhi tour. Places to visit in New Delhi are Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, Humayun Tomb. Birla Temple, India Gate , Rashtrapati Bhawan, Raj path, Parliament House are places to visit in central Delhi.
3) Haridwar & Rishikesh Day trip via Ghaziabad:- This amazing tour of spiritual twin cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh. Both cities are situated on the bank of holy river Ganges. Both Haridwar and Rishikesh hold very important spiritual places as per Hinduism. Haridwar means door to God place and famous for sacred ghats and temples, Hari-Ki- Paudi is the main ghat of Haridwar. Rishikesh is also famously known as the Yoga Capital of the world. You will see several world class yoga schools in Rishikesh, Rishesh is also famous for Ghats, Temples and Ashrams. In Evening you may participate in Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ghat.
4) Same Day Jaipur Trip:- This one of the most exciting day tours from Delhi, NCR. Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan and also known as the Pink city of India, Located at 5hrs drive from Noida. Jaipur is home to several Unesco world heritage sites in India. On arrival, visit Huge Amber Fort situated at the outskirts of the Jaipur city, Fort was constructed by King Raja Man Singh. Then visit Jal Mahal, Hawal Mahal most famous selfie point monument of Jaipur, Also Visit Jantar Mantar and City Palace.
5) Alwar and Sariska day trip from Delhi, NCR:- This is a full day day trip from Noida first drive to Alwar city in Rajasthan in the morning and go for places to visit in Alwar by visiting Bala Fort situated on Aravali hills, The fort is 5kms long and is 1.5 kms wide. Later visit Siliserh Lake and Siliserh Lake Palace, Alwar Museum. After lunch, drive to Sariska Tiger Reserve and go for Jungle Safari in Sariska (need to book a few days in advance) where you will be able to see wildlife animals.
Above is our suggestion for Day tours from Noida which you can also customise to make it more exciting and you can totally make your weekend more cheerful and memorable one by booking any of above tours at discounted price from Ghum India Ghum which is a leading travel agents in Delhi, Travel agency in Delhi, tour operator in Delhi, travel company in delhi as well as tour and travel in Delhi. Since we are going through Covid19 pandemic, don’t forget to purchase your covid19 travel kits from Safety First India which is an Industrial safety company in Delhi.
If you’d like to chat about visit India or need help finding a holiday to suit you we’re very happy to help.
Ghum India Ghum Travel Agency in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ghum India Ghum – Travel Agent in Delhi | Tour Operator in Delhi
Grab a cab :- Delhi’s best car rental company
Ghum India Ghum team.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com