India is especially famous for its yoga and spirituality. The history and culture of India, especially of Kashi, make it a religious Dham. So, every year many devotees and tourists who want to explore this place visit here. The place’s specialty is its spiritual vibes in the whole of Varanasi. It fresh your mind, body, and soul and lifts your energy. The chanting of mantras and the holiness of the place energize and uplift your soul. We all need spiritual energy in our life to remain happy. The place Kashi can lead to the path of spirituality.
Do visit the following place with travel agents in delhi. So, you don’t need to worry about anything, and you can enjoy your trip.
- Kashi Vishwanath Dham: Thousands of tourists visit Varanasi to see the Kashi Vishwanath temple. Because it is one of the sacred places of Lord shiva in Varanashi and is popular among tourists, the attractive structure of the temple and the surrounding holy aura make tourist visit once in a lifetime.
- Sankat Mochan Mandir: It is the best place for those who are a devotee of Hanuman. It is located near the Assi River. Thousands of devotees visit daily to offer prayer, sweets, and flowers. It is observing the most famous and lively temple in Varanasi. Hiring a Tour operator in delhi is the best who can guide you through the places.
- Ganga Arti Dashaswamedh Ghat: Tourists visit Varanasi especially to see the spectacular beauty of Ganga aarti. In Dashaswamedh Ghat, you can see the beauty of this art. Rather than this, you can witness the whirlwind of people’s daily activity in this ghat, which is very eye-catching.
- Ramnagar Fort: Ramnagar Fort in Varanasi is one of the exciting places for tourists. For those who want to see something outside of the temple and ghats. Thus travel agencies in delhi are there to take you on whatever type of trip you want. Many places in India are acquired with forts, and Varanasi is one of them. Over the 150 years old fort has been made a museum to retain its history and to make an attractive tourist spot.
- Durga Kund Mandir: Durga Kund Mandir is near Assi Ghat, and the temple is 300 years old. Devotees of Ma Durga visit here to offer their prayers, flowers, and sweets. Varanasi’s temple is also conversant as a “Money Temple.”
- Kaal Bhairav Mandir: Kaal Bhairav Mandir is one of the old temples in Varanasi. This temple is of Lord Shiva and is famous for its historical and cultural importance in Hinduism. Kaal Bhairav is the third eye of Lord Shiva, which symbolizes anger.
- Manikarnika Ghat: Manikarnika ghat is considered to be the most promising place. Here people come for the cremation of the departed soul. You can see the oozing fume for 24/7 hours in this ghat.
- Pita Maheshwar Shivling: Pita Maheshwar Shivling is one of the sacred shivling. It is also popular as the ‘hidden shivling in Kashi’ situated 40 feet underground and very powerful. So, devotees come here to give puja. Daily chantings are made here, and people must take the darshan through the hole. But visit through travel companies in delhi, to freely enjoy these holy places.
- Tulsi Manas Mandir: Tulsi Manas mandir is contemplating the holy temple in Varanasi. It is said that Hindu poet-saint Tulsidas Goswami had to write Ramcharitmanas in this place. But the beauty and the historical and cultural importance of this temple have made the place a tourist attraction.
- Sarnath Stupa: Sarnath Stupa is famous as Dhamek Stupa. It is situated in Sarnath village. It is 43.6 meters tall and 28 meters in diameter massive stone. The brick structure was built in 249 BCE and was replaced more than 1500 years ago.
If you’d like to chat about visit India or need help finding a holiday to suit you we’re very happy to help.
Ghum India Ghum team.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org