Private Guided Same Day Agra Trip from Delhi
Duration: 1 Day
This is the most popular day trip from Delhi, In this tour you go for the Same Day Agra tour where you get a chance to see two very Popular UNESCO World heritage sites, Firstly you witness Stunning beauty of Taj Mahal and secondly Massive Agra fort. This Same day agra tour with car from delhi includes complimentary tour guide in agra. If you are in Delhi and you have a free day then this is the best suited day trip from Delhi for you. You get a lifetime experience by visiting the historical city of Agra also known as Mughal City with our local experts, you can see local culture and traditions by visiting local markets of Agra. Being a leading tour operator for India with our experience we can definelty recommend this day tour from Delhi.
• Guided Private same day trip to Agra from Delhi
• Visit two of India famous UNESCO World Heritage listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
• Explore the huge campus of the Agra Fort and learn more about Mughal architecture in India.
• Get in detail about of the iconic Taj Mahal and if time permits visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah or Baby Taj
• Enjoy an authentic Indian lunch at a popular restaurant in Agra.
• Private tour with an experience guide ensures a more personalised and flexible experience
• Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle included
• Private Guided Same Day Agra Trip from Delhi, Day trip to Agra, Guided tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort,Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi, Same Day Agra Tour
Tour starts with meet and greet our friendly representative early morning at your pre booked Delhi hotel or Delhi Airport or Railway Station and later start the journey towards Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. You may stop midway for fresh up or snacks, after 3-4 hrs drive you will arrive at Agra, On arrival meet your tour guide and later head towards world famous Taj Mahal which is the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Explore several gates, gardens and admire uniqueness of this stunning Taj Mahal building complex, Taj Mahal complex is constructed with white marbles from Makrana in Rajasthan and sandstone.
Post Lunch continues your tour towards another famous UNESCO site in Agra, Agra Fort is a massive 16th century made of sandstone and this fort served as a royal palace, fortress, and prison for Shah Jahan, who was imprisoned here and from here he used to have full view of the Taj Mahal. Explore the maze of huge pavilions, mosques, and courtyards inside the walls, noting their synthesis of Hindu and Asian architectural styles. If time permits, you can explore some local marble arts of Agra. Post Agra day trip from delhi, in evening return back to delhi and drop at your hotel/ Delhi Airport/ Delhi Railway station.
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Professional English speaking Guide
01 Bottle water per person
Transport by a Private vehicle
Juice + snacks
Tickets to attraction unless specified in inclusions
Meals& Drinks unless specified
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.