Private Guided Half Full Day Old Delhi Sightseeing
Duration: 1 Day
Itinerary At Glance:
Ghum India Gum is a Tour and Travel company in Delhi which provides you with an opportunity to experience a unique and refreshing way of Old Delhi travel experience. This exciting Delhi tour starts with pickup from hotels within Delhi drop to point from where Old Delhi Rickshaw tour starts you will get a chance to explore the real roots of the places and give you a true taste of the Old Delhi and make you feel like living the history in real life, Old Delhi is famous for its Narrow lanes where you will find everyone working hard for space. Old Delhi on a half-day tour, Old Delhi on food and sightseeing tour, Old Delhi Sightseeing tour By Tuk Tuk.
• Private half day Day Old Delhi rickshaw tour where you will visit famous tourist places in Old Delhi.
• Private tour with an experience tour guide ensures a more personalised and flexible experience
• Transport by Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle.• Full day tour with Ghum India Ghum Experiences
Tour of Place to See in Old Delhi
Tour starts with pickup from your hotel in Delhi for your Old Delhi sightseeing tour. Jama masjid in Old Delhi is the starting point for your tour on arrival visit Jama Masjid, which is regarded as the one of India's largest mosques, built in 1656, where thousands of Muslims offer prayers. The grand mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan with a courtyard capable of holding more than 25,000 devotees. Then enjoy a Rickshaw (Tricycle) ride to Chandni Chowk Bazar. Here you will find more proof of the Ancient times that once existed in part of Old Delhi by going through the lanes of Chandni Chowk in a rickshaw. The experience associated with the rickshaw ride here is ultimate. You can also go to Parthe wali gali, Spice market and many more places on your Chandni chowk rickshaw ride tour. Old Delhi is also famous for street food tours in Delhi.
Then visit Raj Ghat, Raj Ghat is memorial place for Mahatma Gandhi, This is the place where the father of the Nation was cremated; it is marked by a black stone platform in an open complex, to mark respect to Gandhiji a flame constantly burns at one of the ends. Apart from Mahatma Gandhi you will memorial for other former Prime Ministers of India in adjacent plots.. Also stop for photo ops at iconic Red Fort, Each year on the independence day of India the PM of India hoist the flag here at the main gate of this fort. The Red Fort of Delhi is a UNESCO world Heritage site in Delhi from 2007. Afterwards enjoy a lunch break that will be provided at the local Restaurant. Afterwards you will be dropped at your hotel in Delhi.
- Sightseeing by air conditioned vehicle as per the programme.
- Services of local English Speaking Guide as per programme.
- Drive pass to Red Fort.
- Presently Applicable Taxes.
- 01 bottle water per person per day
- Personal expenses such as table drinks telephone calls or tip etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by disturbance in program due to weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Camera Fees.
Same Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Trip from Delhi
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.