Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Ex Nepalganj
Duration: 9 Days
Itinerary At Glance:
This Kailash Mansarovar yatra starts and end in Nepalgunj in Nepal, This package also famously called Kailash Mansarovar yatra by Helicopter, it covers all important religious sites in 09days Ex Nepalgunj. As per Hindu tradition Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Goddess Parbati (Mother of Mythology). On the south of Lake Manasarovar Mount Gurla Mandhata situated and On the north of the Lake Manasarovar Holy Kailash Mountain is situated and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all Lord Shiva followers in the world. As per Hindu tradition it is believed that a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out all your sins of a lifetime and 108 Parikramas Of Mount Kailash guarantees enlightenment. A holy bath in the sacred Lake Mansarovar by pilgrims deliver to Brahma's paradise and if you drink a drop of its water is believed to cleanse all sins of hundred of lifetimes. Masarovar lake major sources of water for four great rivers of Asia - the Brahmaputra, Ghaghara, Sindhu and Sutlej which are very important rivers of Asia.
Itinerary at Glance:-
Day 01:- Nepalgunj Arrival :-
On arrival at Nepalgunj meet and greet our representative and later check-in to hotel, Rest of the day free. Nepalgunj city is Banke District, Nepal. Its is one of India Nepal border town it is well connected with Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Nearest Airport is Nepalgunj Airport 6kms from city centre and Indian Railways line reaches at Rupaidiha Indian side of Border. Best way for Indian traveller is a direct bus from Lucknow to Rupaidiha, In evening our representative brief every details related to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Overnight in Nepalganj.
Day 02:- Nepalgunj to Simikot (by flight)
Morning post yummy breakfast, Checkout and drop at Nepalganj airport to board flight Simikot which is situates at 3000meters altitude. On arrival Simikot airport, Transfer to hotel. It is an important headquarters for administration of Humla District of Karnali Zone in the mountain region of Nepal. and later visit famous Shiva Mandir in Simikot. Overnight in Simikot.
Day 03:- Simikot to Hilsa (by 30mins heli ride) and Hilsa to Purang (by 1hr drive)
This morning after healthy breakfast, check out and drop to Simikot airport to board flight to Hilsa which is a small town in Nepal and it is the last stop in Nepal for people going for Mount Kailash Yatra, it is border town between Nepal and Ngari province of southwestern Tibet. On arrival and post Immigration formalities at border drive to Purang. Purang is the administrative center of Burang County in Tibet situated at an altitude 4755 meters. Rest of the day free for Acclimatisation. Overnight at Purang.
Day 04:- Purang to Lake Manasarovar (3hrs drive with Parikrama)
Morning after tempting breakfast at hotel, drive to main attraction Lake Manasarovar on your spiritual Kailash Manasarovar tour package, Lake Manasarovar is situated at an altitude of 4500 meters and Lake Manasarovar is the highest freshwater lake in the world and it is fed by the Kailash Glaciers. Lake Manasarovar hold very sacred place in four religions Hinduism Buddhism, Jainism and Bon. On the south of Lake Manasarovar Mount Gurla Mandhata situated and On the north of the Lake Manasarovar Holy Kailash Mountain is situated. Our staff will set up private bathing tent on the shores of Holy Lake Manasarovar for the traditional holy bath at Lake Manasarovar most pilgrims prefer before circumambulating the holy mountain. We will perform Puja and Hawans on the bank of Lake. Overnight stay at lodge or hotels at Chu Gompa at the shore of Holy Lake Manasarovar.
Day 05:- Manasarovar to Darchen (45mins drive)
This morning post delicious, morning free for rest. In afternoon post lunch, drive in your bus to Darchen which is small village in Purang state of the Tibet Autonomous Region. Overnight at Darchen hotel/ Guest house.
Day 06:- Darchen to Yama Dwar(Drive 2hrs) and Yama Dwar to Diraphuk (By Trekking 7 to 8hrs)
Morning post mouthwatering breakfast, Check out and drive 2hrs to Yama Dwar, road is not very good during this drive, On the way may stop at Buddhist stupa to circle stupa three times. On arrival at Yama Dwar go for horse riding or trek to Dirapuk which will take 7 to 8 hours you will have lunch half way on this trek. You will get breathtaking view of Mount Kailash during the trek, it is advisable to click as much pictures because you won't will be see Mount Kailash from day 9 onwards. Overnight at Dirapuk Guest house which you won't find very great.
Day 07:- Dirapuk to Zutulpuk via Dharmala pass (trek 20-22km / 10 to 11 hours)
This morning post breakfast get ready for day long trekking Parikarma of Mount Kailash, start you trek or horse ride from Dirapuk up to 18500 fts to Dharmala pass not stop here for more than 3mins due low oxygen pressure click few pics than trek back down to 15.5K fts to the village fo Zutulpuk. Night stay at Zutulpuk Guest house which you won't find very great
Day 08:- Zuthulphuk Trek to Tungla(3hrs Trek) and drive back to Purang to Hilsa (4hrs drive)
After appetising Breakfast, This will be last day of your Kailash Parbat Parikrama you will trek around 8 kms. After that you be reaching at the point, where our jeeps will be waiting for you to drive to Darchen where Parikarma ends. After Lunch drive Hilsa in Nepal via Purang which is border town between India and China stop here for immigration formalities later continue drive to Hilsa. On arrival check-in hotel and night stay in Hilsa.
Day 09:- Hilsa to Simikot to Nepalgunj and Nepalgunj Departure
This morning post juicy breakfast at hotel, check out from, drop to Hilsa airport to board flight to Nepalgunj. This is last day of your tour on arrival at Nepalgunj drop to airport or Indian border town for your return journey, Return home with lot of lifelong memories of Kailash Mansarovar yatra from Ghum India Ghum or Kailash Mansarovar yatra from Nepalgunj or Nepalgunj by helicopter.
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis 3-star hotel in Nepalganj, as per itinerary
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj to Simikot to Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5 person Simikot to Hilsa to Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3 or 4pax in Simikot and Tibet side.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary (B, L, D)
- Transport by Tourist Bus up to Mansarovar and Eco Bus from Mansarovar to Darchen Yamdwaras per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable-trip)
- All cooking equipment as per group size.
- Yak & Yak man for kitchen equipment during Kailash Parikrama
- All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing charge.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- Website costing as per standard hotels, email us for upgraded hotels packages
For Solo NRI Traveler Paid extra USD 2300 Extra
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Beverage and personal nature cost
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian
- If incase of landslide during monsoon, clients need to pay extra by them self.
- Rescue & emergency cost
- Yak or horse cost for personal riding
- If any members exit before the trip ends in Tibet the visa split and extra transportations
- Tips for supporting staffs
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
3star hotel in Kathmandua and Budget hotel or Guest houses at all other places.
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.