Mumbai Tour Package
Duration: 3 Days
Itinerary At Glance:
Mumbai is one of the busiest city of India was formerly known as Bombay. It is a captivating city filled with life and enthusiasm. In the modern era, Mumbai is regarded as the entertainment city of India because famous Bollywood is located in Mumbai. Mumbai package will take you to Mumbai’s ethnicity, which is a mixture of food, theatre, music and customary festivals. Mumbai is also called as Financial capital of India, All big country of India have their head offices in Mumbai. Mumbai homes maximum billionaires in India, Mukesh Ambani asia's richest man home Antilia in Mumbai is world most valuable residential property.
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 01:- Arrival at Mumbai and Half day local
Upon your arrival in Mumbai airport or Railway station, Our Representative will meet and greet and will transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Later in the evening you can explore the local market, Juhu Beach and watch the sun in reddish hues. You can also test he mouth-watering Mumbai “Pav-Bhaji” and Bel on the beach. Stay overnight at Hotel in Mumbai.
Day 02:- Mumbai City tour
Post yummy breakfast at hotel proceed for full day Mumbai darshan tour. First visit Gateway of India, after that take motorboat to visit Elephanta Cave(Ferry tickets own expense) famous for huge Trimurti idol. You will also visit the Hanging garden, Prince of Wales Museum, Parliament House, Jain Temple and Marine Drive, Post places to visit in Mumbai or Best itinerary for Mumbai tour, Return Back to hotel, Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 03:- Mumbai Departure
Today after tempting breakfast, you will be transferred back to Mumbai airport/railway station for your onward journey. Return home with beautiful memories of Mumbai tour package which will be with you for life long.
- Accommodation On double/ Twin sharing in mentioned/similar hotels
- 2N Stay in Mumbai
- Meal Plan Will Be On Cpai (Room + Breakfast ).
- All transfer in By Air Conditioned Private car.
- All sightseeing As Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- All Parkings,Toll
- Inter State Taxes
- Driver Allowance
- All Hotel Taxes
- 500ml packaged water daily per person
- Package cost as per 02 person travelling together
- Website costing as per standard hotels, email us for upgraded hotels packages
For Solo Traveler Paid extra 250 USD Extra
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- All Adventure Activities Charges
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
|Sun N Sand
Hotel will be same or Similar Category hotel depends on availability
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.