Mumbai with Shirdi
Duration: 4 Days
mumbai and shirdi
Itinerary At Glance:
This tour is perfectly suited for people who are visiting Mumbai on short tour, It offers you 02 days tour of Mumbai along with spiritual tour of Shirdi. Mumbai which is know as financial capital of India and also famous for bollywood which all together offer very exciting city tour of Mumbai. Shirdi known as the former home of world famous spiritual leader Sai Baba, and as a major pilgrimage site for sai bhakts. You will get chance to visit Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple on last day of tour. Shirdi Tour Packages From Mumbai, Mumbai Shirdi Tour, Mumbai Shirdi Tour
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 01:- Arrival at Mumbai and Half day local
Upon your arrival in Mumbai airport or Railway station, Our Representative will meet and greet and will transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Later in the evening you can explore the local market, Juhu Beach and watch the sun in reddish hues. You can also test he mouth-watering Mumbai “Pav-Bhaji” and Bel on the beach. Stay overnight at Hotel in Mumbai.
Day 02:- Mumbai City tour
Post yummy breakfast at hotel proceed for full day Mumbai darshan tour. First visit Gateway of India, after that take motorboat to visit Elephanta Cave(Ferry tickets own expense) famous for huge Trimurti idol. You will also visit the Hanging garden, Prince of Wales Museum, Parliament House, Jain Temple and Marine Drive, After places to visit in Mumbai or Best itinerary for Mumbai tour, Return bact to hotel, Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 03:- Mumbai to Shirdi (250kms /5hrs)
After mouthwatering breakfast at hotel, Check out and later drive to Spiritual city Shirdi on your Mumbai with Shirdi tour package which was former home of Sai Baba. On arrival check into hotel and rest of the day free for visiting major temples of Shirdi and temples related to Sai Baba. Night stay in Shirdi.
Day 04:- Shirdi to Mumbai drop via Nashik (250kms/ 5hrs)
This Morning post healthy breakfast at hotel and check out and drive to Mumbai which is also known as Financial capital of India, On the way visit final Jyotirlingan of this tour which is Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple which very famous and important Jyotirlingan located in Nashik district, Post Darshan drop to Mumbai Airport or Railway station as per your flight tickets.
- Accommodation On double/ Twin sharing in mentioned/similar hotels
- 2N Stay in Mumbai and 1N in Shirdi
- Meal Plan Will Be On Cpai (Room + Breakfast ).
- All transfer in By Air Conditioned Private car.
- All sightseeing As Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- All Parkings,Toll
- Inter State Taxes
- Driver Allowance
- All Hotel Taxes
- 500ml packaged water daily per person
- Package cost as per 02 person travelling together
- Website costing as per standard hotels, email us for upgraded hotels packages
For Solo Traveler Paid extra 210 USD Extra
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
|Sun N Sand
|Sun N Sand
Hotel will be same or Similar Category hotel depends on availability
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.