Mumbai with Lonavala and Khandala
Duration: 4 Days
Itinerary At Glance:
At a three hour distance from Mumbai which is one of the busiest city of India, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala is situated. Khandala hill stations are a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains is breathtaking. Once you arrive here you will feel very connect with nature when you see greenery and by visiting the Kune falls which is very famous and the 14th highest waterfall in the country, Other sightseeing points are the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point and Tiger point. This mumbai lonavala tour package is very famous weekend tour package from Mumbai.
Itinerary at Glance :-
Day 01:- Arrival at Mumbai and Half day local
Upon your arrival in Mumbai airport or Railway station, Our Representative will meet and greet and will transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Later in the evening you can explore the local market, Juhu Beach and watch the sun in reddish hues. You can also test he mouth-watering Mumbai “Pav-Bhaji” and Bel on the beach. Stay overnight at Hotel in Mumbai.
Day 02:- Mumbai City tour
Post yummy breakfast at hotel proceed for full day Mumbai darshan tour. First visit Gateway of India, after that take motorboat to visit Elephanta Cave(Ferry tickets own expense) famous for huge Trimurti idol. You will also visit the Hanging garden, Prince of Wales Museum, Parliament House, Jain Temple and Marine Drive, After places to visit in Mumbai or Best itinerary for Mumbai tour, Return bact to hotel, Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 03:- Mumbai to Lonavala and Khandala-Mumbai
After delicious Breakfast proceed towards Lonavala and Khandala which is 3 hour drive and very popular weekend spot for Mumbai and Pune People. Here you will be Visiting Lohagad Fort, Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves,Lonavala Lake, Nagphani,kune Fall,Bushi Dam.Post Lonavala tour from Mumbai return back to Mumbai , Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04:- Mumbai Departure
Today after breakfast, you will be transferred back to Mumbai airport/railway station for your onward journey. Return home with beautiful memories of Mumbai tour package which will be with you for life long.
- Accommodation On double/ Twin sharing in mentioned/similar hotels
- 3N Stay in Mumbai
- Meal Plan Will Be On Cpai (Room + Breakfast ).
- All transfer in By Air Conditioned Private car.
- All sightseeing As Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- All Parkings,Toll
- Inter State Taxes
- Driver Allowance
- All Hotel Taxes
- 500ml packaged water daily per person
- Package cost as per 02 person travelling together
- Website costing as per standard hotels, email us for upgraded hotels packages
For Solo Traveler Paid extra 180 USD Extra
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- All Adventure Activities Charges
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
|Sun N Sand
Hotel will be same or Similar Category hotel depends on availability
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.