Yoga Teachers Training in Rishikesh
Duration: 28 Days
Itinerary At Glance:
Yoga Teachers Training course in Rishikesh by Ghum India Ghum is recognised by Yoga Alliance International is specially designed for those who already practice yoga and desire to deepen their knowledge for personal development and also to teach this ancient Indian discipline to beginners. So join us in the plethora of courses we offer from Yoga Teacher Training in India because Yoga is India's gift to the world, to shorter crash courses in meditation, Ayurveda and massage therapy, and complete mindfulness. Join us because you can And because it matters! yoga courses in India
During your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you will get precise knowledge about your mind, body and soul; you will also learn how to live life in a very peaceful and healthy way.
Yoga teacher training India,Rishikesh is a comprehensive course and certify by Yoga Alliance which will provide you the deep knowledge about Yoga Philosophy, Its ancient History and its Development, Yoga Teacher Training & Certification in Rishikesh will help you master Yoga Asanas(positions) and will make you understand the effect of it on body through yogic Anatomy and Yoga Therapy. You will attend daily classes for Pranayama and Meditation along with Mantra Chanting so you understand their strengthening and balancing properties. yoga teacher training course in India will bring you an understanding of Yogic Discipline, Diet and Cleansing rituals(shat-karma) and you will be taught Teaching Methodology to enrich your Teaching skills
Our experienced teachers will be happy to share their Knowledge and Experience with you.
200 hrs Yoga teacher training in our Rishikesh Ashram starts 15th of every month for 28 days will include following:-
• A private/Shared room as per booking with attached bathroom and hot water
• Wi-Fi connection
• Diet food 3 times daily (Break-fast, Lunch, Dinner)
• Tea 2 times daily
• Cleansing process materials
• Books for Reading
• Yogic Outings(Trekking, Rafting, Camping, Sightseeing, Sunrise Yoga)
• One yoga T-shirt
• One Rudraksha Mala
• Our 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate in Rishikesh (Registered with Yoga Alliance, USA).
Syllabus for Yoga Teacher Training
2. Yoga Philosophy
5. Schools of Yoga
6. Anatomy & Physiology
7. Teaching Methodology & Lesson Planning
8. Yoga Ethics
11. Therapeutic Application of Yoga
12. Adjustments & Alignments
Yoga: Its history and philosophical basic concepts. Different or various Indian schools of Yoga
Asanas: postures, single postures study, their effect on organs, systematic study of a postures sequence
Yogic Anatomy: Human body structure and detail about its behavior, developing a deep knowledge to easily manage professional challenges with confidence and competence, including comparison with the Eastern vision (chakras, energy channels, etc.)
Pranayama: the science of breathing, vital energy control. Training for correct breathing and for breath use in order to improve mental skills
Internalisation and concentration techniques: a systematic study of the different relaxation, concentration, visualisation techniques
Meditation: different meditation techniques comparison. Tantric meditation practice
Proper communications: clear-cut lessons to improve or advance information transmission quality
How to organize a yoga training
07:00-9:00 Hatha Yoga class (asana, pranayama), Shat Karma
9:00-10:00 Break-fast Time
11:00-12:00 Yoga philosophy/ Schools of Yoga
12:00-1:00 Stretching Class /Adjustments & Alignments
3:00-4:00 Anatomy /Ayurveda/ Therapeutic Application of Yoga
4:00-5:00 Tea Time
5:30-7:00 Yoga Class (Ashtanga Yoga)
7:00- 8:00 Pranayama & Meditation
» Duration or timing of daily yoga classes can be increased, if required.
» Daily schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
1. Yoga Teacher Training is based on the oldest and ancient Traditional style of Yoga.
2. Our Yoga School is peacefully located at Anand Dham Ashram in Tapovan which is 5 minutes walking Distance from the famous Laxman-Jhula and Holy River Ganga.
3. At our yoga Ashram in Rishikesh we only provide organic and healthy food which is good for people practicing Yoga.
4. We take only 15 students in one batch at maximum. So that we can pay attention to each and every student.
5. During your Yoga Teacher Training Course You will practise cleansing technique daily. You will be learning and practicing cleansing techniques such as Shat Karma, Jal Neti, KunJal etc.
Our Teacher’s will be using very basic English words in the classes which are easily understood by all and they will be always there to clarify your questions and doubts.
You can reserve your spot by paying the advance deposit of 150 USD
In case of cancellation deposit amount will be non-refundable.
For more information please feel free to contact us anytime on your mentioned email and Ph no. Kindly confirm your acceptance.
- 27N/28D stay in Rishikesh Ashram with all meals
- A Private/ Double Sharing as per booking with attached bathroom and hot water
- Wi-Fi connection
- Diet food 3 times daily (Break-fast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Tea 2 times daily
- Cleansing process materials
- Books for Reading
- Yogic Outings(Trekking, Rafting, Camping, Sight Seeing, Sunrise Yoga)
- One yoga T-shirt
- One Rudraksha Mala
- Our 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate in Rishikesh (Registered with Yoga Alliance, USA)
- Cost for this tour is as per shared room basis.
For Single room Supplements :- USD 300 extra
- Entrance fee to monuments.
- Any airfare
- Tips, laundry.
- Any item not shown in Cost Includes.
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.